Safety & Risk Behaviors
Safety and risk behavior data help us better understand the choices that our kids are making, and where communities need to focus prevention efforts. Unhealthy behaviors, or risk behaviors, are often established during childhood and persist into adult-hood. However, they are largely preventable. Families, schools and communities help keep our kids safe by encouraging a culture of prevention and support.
- 2018 KIDS COUNT Data Book
- LGBTQ Youth in Montana
- Co-Occurring Disorders in Montana Youth
- Reducing Youth Incarceration
- The Economic Cost of Alcohol Abuse in Montana
- 2008 Teen and Motor Vehicle Crash Data Analysis